We comply with the German corona ordinances and the official occupational health and safety requirements, and we have expanded our hygiene measures for you and our protection!
ENTRANCE & RECEPTION & LOBBY BAR & MEETINGS
- Hand sanitizer is always available for guests and employees at reception.
- All protection and hygiene instructions are clearly visible.
- The reception is separated by protective walls (perspex disc).
- The keys issued and the pens available at reception are disinfected after each use.
- Contact less payments are preferred whenever possible.
- The lobby bar is open for hotel guests.
- The tables or available seats are at least 1.5 m apart.
- Hand sanitizer is always available for our guests at the entrance to the breakfast room.
- The tables are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Door knobs, light switches and handrails on stairs and other walls are disinfected several times a day
- The rooms are ventilated and all surfaces are disinfected, especially during each cleaning and when there is a change of guests.
- Daily room cleaning is still available for you until 10:30 a.m. If you wish your room to be cleaned, hang the sign "Please tidy up" on your room door.
- The buttons and handrails in the elevator are disinfected several times a day.
OTHER, PURCHASE OF MASKS
- A mask can be purchased at reception for 1.50 EUR.
- It is ensured that our employees are constantly informed about the current measures.
We look forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant stay in our house!
YOUR HOTEL BERLINER BÄR TEAM